Hold Me Tight Relationship Enhancement Workshop – An educational experience which allows a couple to focus on their relationship in a private setting.
Upcoming Retreats in Ottawa, ON: Email via the Contact tab to register. A non-refundable $100 deposit is required to save your spot.
1. 17-19 November 2017 Hampton Inn, Coventry Road
$550/couple if registered before 1 Oct 2017; $600/couple after 1 Oct 2017
Breaks and Lunch on Sat and Sun and all training materials are included.
2. 16-18 February 2018 Location TBC; Cost will depend on the venue.
Day 1: 6:00pm to 9:00pm Day 2: 8:30am to 6:00pm Day 3: 8:30am to 4:00pm
What is involved in the weekend?
You don’t build or even repair a marriage with a bunch of techniques. To have a fulfilling, enduring marriage, you must replace what is often missing at the core: true emotional connectedness. Much of how we live our lives today wars against true connectedness. The result? We think we are “connected” with others, even our spouse, but deep down we are terribly lonely.
This 2 & 1/2-day workshop can help repair, enhance, and continually grow your love relationship by deepening your connection and closeness with your partner. The retreat uses core concepts from Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), the most successful couple therapy model substantiated by research. In this empowering and energizing retreat you will learn to understand your needs in your love relationship and how to respond to those of your partner while creating a positive, loving, and lasting bond.
- The retreat is designed for all couples in a committed relationship who are looking to deepen their connection.
- Hear engaging, brief presentations and watch video clips of couples to learn the tools for creating and maintaining a life-long loving connection.
- In private you and your partner will use the provided guide to practice the conversations designed to bring you closer together.
- Gain a deeper understanding of one another’s needs so that you can stay engaged and not get derailed.
- Strengthen and Deepen your loving connection.
- On request, receive help from a trained therapist.
The retreat does not require anyone to share anything in a large group setting as the “work” is done by each couple with privacy. Participants are welcome to share insights in the larger group during video and teaching presentations, but it is not required.
The retreat is NOT therapy. If you think your relationship is in serious trouble, you should discuss this with me before registering.
Testimonials from couples who have attended a weekend: